Thursday, October 3, 2013

DataBinding with knockout loop with in the loop

 In a special scenario I try to apply a loop with in a loop via knockout data binding.

As in the below example I try  to apply knockout foreach: as well as the general for loop

When I am try to bind data using knockout when the page load it work fine. But when post back it throws an error
                       "You cannot apply bindings multiple times to the same element."
and also data repeating wrong way.  

Script and the view as in below. From the controller it returns the required view model.

Script:


View:

 
Main scenario in there is from knockout  multiple binding is not allow. So in the $(document).ready ko.applybinding has to be done.

Thankful to stackoverflow & my Tech Lead to help me to fix the issue..

Refer: stackoverflow.com/questions/19136393/databinding-issue-with-knockout

Be Happy........ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment